Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sundry: Updates & Plans

More than ten days gone by with nary a word for my blog. You have my apologies.

As I am getting my school work into some semblence of order, I will return to regular updates - I'm hoping for two per week. Is that too much, too little?

Here are some of the things I intend on talking about very soon:

Geek & Sundry did another Story Board! The guests: Bradley Beaulieu, Mary Robinette Kowal, and Amber Benson. "Concerning Characters" - I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts on this Board like I did the last one, and hearing yours!

I intend to, at the least, get back into the Friday Flash Fiction Challenge from Terrible Minds.

If I can get some other works underway, I will also be putting myself back into Six Sentence Sunday.

I encourage any of you to participate with these two little exercises - even if you only write "for fun" and have no intentions of being published. You can even use them as resources to find new authors to love (I think I've said that before).

I want to take a look at writer-organizational tools and talk about some of those as well. My friend, the Wayward Raconteur, has talked about mind mapping software and his excellent experience in using it already.

Also, if you are ever bored on the internet, go over and check out Geek & Sundry. No time for videos? I've compiled a list of Felicia Day's "Fave Five/Top Three" (whatever else they may've been called by now) links from her Flog episodes. You can find them HERE. They do need updated for the last couple of weeks, but there's still plenty of awesomeness to be had.

Are there topics you'd like to hear about in the realm of writing? (That's a big realm, don't think it applies only to novels.)
Post a Comment